Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Shri Gadkariji wants bureaucrats to take decisions FAST

27 Sept 2019 Shri Gadkariji wants bureaucrats to take decisions FAST He suggests that bona fide decisions , if taken by honest and upright officers, must be treated as genuine mistakes and such officers must be protected Dear Shri Gadkariji, Merely expressing your OPINION on this matter in a conference is unlikely to motivate the bureaucrats to start taking FAST decisions ! Here is what will motivate them : MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Quick Decisions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment