Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Soon, lands will have Aadhaar-like unique ID numbers

18 Sept 2019 News : Soon, lands will have Aadhaar-like unique ID numbers Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/f9rG7QY ----------------------- The unique number will have details of the state, district or zilla, tehsil or taluka, block level and street information, wherever applicable, and information about the plot including size and ownership details. ==================================== I urge Authorities to also consider : 3 Meter by 3 Meter ? And vertically too ? [ 21 June 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fjiP8q5 ============================== hashtagsmartcities hashtaginnovation hashtaglanduse hashtaginfrastructure

No comments:

Post a Comment