Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, September 15, 2019

UP govt to repeal law that makes treasury pay ministers’ income tax

15 Sept 2019 News : UP govt to repeal law that makes treasury pay ministers’ income tax https://lnkd.in/fhD5qVP ==================================== So sad ! I am really disappointed since I have been advocating total abolition of Personal Income Tax, for past 5 / 6 years Had I known about this law earlier, I could have urged the Supreme Court to ask the Central Government : " If Ministers are exempted from paying Tax , why should general citizens be asked to pay this tax ?

No comments:

Post a Comment