Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

PM Modi vows to more than double India’s non-fossil fuel target to 450 GW by 2022

25 Sept 2019 News : PM Modi vows to more than double India’s non-fossil fuel target to 450 GW by 2022 https://lnkd.in/fB3CjnQ ============================== One year back, I was compelled to write : "As a result of all of these , it seems highly unlikely that we would manage to meet our Solar Power target of 100 GW by 2022 , with current installations of just 23 GW ( - leaving a balance of 77 GW to be achieved in next 51 months ! Nearly 4.5 GW / Qtr )" https://lnkd.in/eyn9SAx ==================== In that above-mentioned email to Cabinet Ministers, not only did I list the constraints ( to reaching 100 GW by 2022 ) but also suggested how to overcome these If we want to reach 450 GW ( by .... ? ), then we need some radically different steps ================ hashtagpowergeneration hashtagrenewableenergy hashtagsolarpv hashtagpollution hashtagenvironment

No comments:

Post a Comment