Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

10 government agencies can tap phones, Lok Sabha told

20 Nov 2019 News : 10 government agencies can tap phones, Lok Sabha told https://lnkd.in/ftqaZKX ==================== Highlight : Ministry of home affairs also stated that any interception or monitoring or decryption of any information from any computer resource can be done only by authorised agencies as per due process of law, and subject to approved safeguards and standard operating procedures. =========================== Dear Shri G Krishna Reddyji ( Minister of State for Home ), [ ] I urge you to adopt the " Standard Operating Procedure " as outlined in : Who watches the Watchmen ? [ 12 Jan 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fjsHQg5 ========================

No comments:

Post a Comment