Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 15, 2019

Facebook shut down 5.4 BILLION fake accounts so far this year

15 Nov 2019 News : Facebook shut down 5.4 BILLION fake accounts so far this year - 2 billion more than what was removed in all of 2018 https://lnkd.in/fMrsSmm ============================== If fake accounts went up by 2 Billion in just one year, imagine the " shape of things to come " by next year - and year thereafter ! This seems like an " incurable disease " - or, at least that is what Facebook is trying to convince us ! Dear Shri RaviShankar Prasadji , How about " preventing " the disease than trying to " cure " it ? How about ensuring that no Indian citizen can even " create " an account ( fake or real ) on Facebook, by submitting personal data on Facebook ( for registration ) ? No rocket science involved . Just implement : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 4 D ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R ================================

No comments:

Post a Comment