Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

You have repeatedly stressed : Sub ka Saath / Sub ka Vikas

13 Nov 2019 Dear Shri Modiji, You have repeatedly stressed : Sub ka Saath / Sub ka Vikas In stead of getting consigned to oblivion as a mere slogan ( eg: " Garibi Hathao " during decades of Congress rule ), you have, right now, an unique opportunity to translate your mantra into a physical World Peace Complex , which millions from around the World would visit each year and get inspired This is bigger than anything you have done so far It is even bigger than anything you have dreamed so far ! And only you have the vision / determination and power to realize that dream ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM We have precedents !

No comments:

Post a Comment