Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 1, 2019

For creating 12 million new jobs per year through launching of massive Infrastructure Projects

01 Nov 2019 For creating 12 million new jobs per year through launching of massive Infrastructure Projects, India needs to raise $ 500 Billion / Year But neither the Businessmen nor the Bankers want to fund projects which are likely to yield ( may be ) 2 - 3 % return - and that too , after 10 years of waiting ! This is a " too risky " scenario which , no businessmen or banker would want to touch with a ten foot pole - considering that they are answerable to lots of stake-holders and Govt Agencies ! But Indians have trillions of dollars worth of BLACK MONEY lying in safe deposit vaults / gold / land / properties etc., which is earning them ZERO interest ! They would be happy to bring out ( disclose ) these funds even if the return is 1- 2 % per year - as long as they are protected from litigation / prison term ! They will jump at any opportunity to convert their Black Money into White Money - without any fear of prosecution And, even if such " conversion " takes place after 10 years ! I hope Madam Nirmala Sitharamanji will see the logic of my arguments and announce the ELEPHANT BONDS ( - with modifications suggested by me ) MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Congratulations, Shri Surjit Bhallaji,

No comments:

Post a Comment