Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, November 16, 2019

AI, machine learning can help throughput in doctor visits, lab tests and procedures: Kris Gopalakrishnan

16 Nov 2019 News : AI, machine learning can help throughput in doctor visits, lab tests and procedures: Kris Gopalakrishnan https://lnkd.in/fxeB35K -------------------- Extract: Reaching the WHO recommended ratio translates into creating 2 million more doctors assuming our population does not increase. India currently graduates about 70,000 doctors a year. We are running out of time. While India ramps up the number of doctors, we need to leverage technology to improve the throughput of doctor visits, medical tests, and medical procedures,” he said, adding that Indian AI and ML (machine learning) healthcare start-ups are solving important problems in healthcare that not only are relevant for India but also for the world at large ================== Dear Shri Gopalkrishnaji, [ ] I urge you to spare a few minutes to read : No need to be secretive ! [ 14 Nov 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fjGpPMm =================

No comments:

Post a Comment