Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, November 11, 2019

PM cracks whip to get bureaucrats to deliver, again

11 Nov 2019 News : PM cracks whip to get bureaucrats to deliver, again Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fCiJnte =================================== Dear Shri Modiji, I urge you to take a look at : PERT for Digital Dashboard [ 27 Feb 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fNBSkqS. where I suggested : " When any Ministry submits any Project Proposal for Cabinet approval , it must be accompanied by a PERT ( Program Evaluation and Review Technique ) chart , clearly showing all the " Activities " lying along the CRITICAL PATH Insist that all the government departments / contractors, responsible for execution of any of these "activities", update the PERT chart status online on the web site of the Project Monitoring Group PERT charts for all the projects should be made visible to the general public * If there is any " slippage " in any activity lying on the CRITICAL PATH , the name of the department or contractor responsible , must appear in bold RED letters , against that activity

No comments:

Post a Comment