Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, November 9, 2019

All political parties have announced that they will honour , whatever may be the verdict

09 Nov 2019 In couple of hours from now , Supreme Court will deliver its verdict in the matter of Ayodhyaa / Ram Mandir / Babri Masjid All political parties have announced that they will honour , whatever may be the verdict Both, Hindu and Muslim religious organizations have been appealing to their followers to keep calm / remain peaceful / avoid rumor-mongering / not resort to violence I hope , all of these exhortations work But , what I KNOW ( - not merely, HOPE ) will work is , Supreme Court delivering a verdict in line with my 6 year old , following suggestion : Reach - Out Time ? [ 20 Sept 2013 ] https://lnkd.in/eXza3vP ------------------------------ Sarva Dharma Sthanam ? [ 02 Oct 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fUUu2Q6 =========================

No comments:

Post a Comment