Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 8, 2019

New MERC rule may shock solar power consumers

08 Nov 2019 News : New MERC rule may shock solar power consumers https://lnkd.in/fH-5eAj ------------------------ Highlight : The MERC, however, intends to convert the Net Metering Regulations 2015 policy to net-billing, by restricting the concession to only 300 units in a billing period. Under the new policy, for example if 1,000 units are generated from the rooftop solar plant and 800 units are consumed, the residential consumer will still have to pay for 500 units (at the tariff rate applicable), as the offset is only for 300 units. ---------------------------------- If you wanted an example of " RETROGRADE " , nothing beats this new MERC rule ! Here is what MERC / State Govt should have implemented : Green Buildings ? Put Greed to Work ! [ 05 June 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/fuyHJ74 ===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment