Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, November 3, 2019

FINAL FRONTIER

03 Nov 2019 This is the FINAL FRONTIER , where mankind will need to decide : Should Artificial Intelligence based BRAIN COMPUTER INTERFACE , be allowed to decipher our innermost thoughts , in order to neutralize in advance , the EVIL THINKING of the terrorists , so as to safeguard the lives of innocent citizens ? There are no easy answers ! And even if this ( debate ) may not seem relevant to you at this moment, you should read the " Pros and Cons " here, because it concerns the future of your children ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Rights are needs : Obligations are essential

No comments:

Post a Comment