Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, November 11, 2019

In Delhi-NCR, 40% want to leave city: Survey

11 Nov 2019 News: In Delhi-NCR, 40% want to leave city: Survey Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fe6E6mt ================== Over 40% residents of Delhi and NCR want to move to another city because of bad air quality while 16% want to travel during the period, according to a new survey. The survey with over 17,000 respondents from Delhi and NCR region has found that 13% resident believe that they have no option but to cope with rising pollution levels. ===================== When pollution in Beijing became intolerable , here is what China is doing : Slum Free by 2022 ? Forget it ! [ 16 July 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/f2NFRCY ===================

No comments:

Post a Comment