Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, November 11, 2019

Let not " fear of making a mistake " , hold back bold - and honest - decisions

10 Nov 2019 Let not " fear of making a mistake " , hold back bold - and honest - decisions Such as withdrawing Rs 2,000 currency notes , in order to reduce the scourge of Black Money In most developed economies. the ratio of the " highest denomination " currency note to the " lowest denomination "note, is no more than 100 That fact encourages use of Digital Money , even for small purchases Against our use of Cash for transactions at 85 % , in China it is only 12 % ! And it is reported that China will soon introduce a mobile-app based Crypto-Currency and convert every bank account deposits into this digital currency Absolutely NO CASH / no paper currency ! May be the final and permanent elimination of BLACK ECONOMY ! We urgently need a real " Demonetization " - not a " Remonetization " masquerading as demonetization ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Call it an “ Honest Mistake “

No comments:

Post a Comment