Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Digital Currency ( as envisaged by the Chinese )

05 Nov 2019 Although I still have some misgivings re Crypto-Currency, I have an open mind on this subject, especially after learning about the Chinese plan to replace its paper currency ( Yuan ) with a Digital Currency I urge our Policy Makers - and RBI - to examine this issue with a similar " Open Mind " . May be even start a debate at National Level If introduction of a Digital Currency ( as envisaged by the Chinese ) , can eliminate over a period of 2 years, the menace of corruption and Black Money , it might prove to be a better answer than introduction of Black Money Amnesty Scheme, such as proposed ELEPHANT BONDS I request Economists to start this debate MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Elephant Bonds vs Dragon Bonds

No comments:

Post a Comment