Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Non-employees’ to power companies, says survey

28 Nov 2019 News : ‘Non-employees’ to power companies, says survey Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fK9pMeu Extract : Work is increasingly being pulled out of the organisation and being done elsewhere and then being brought in. Growing plurality of means of getting work done Business leaders have a lot of choices on how they get work done. The various other options could include sending work to talent marketplace, . etc.,” he added. ============================= Example of what Ravin means : These days , a product could be, * patented in one country ( concept ) * designed in another country * developed ( detail manufacturing drawings ) in another country * components made all over the World * Sub-Assemblies ( of those components ) carried out in another country * Final Assembly done in another country * Packaging done in another country * Offered for sale on ONLINE in another country * Marketed by agencies all over the World * Delivered using manpower of several countries * Financed from all over the world [ https://lnkd.in/f5AKFUh ]

No comments:

Post a Comment