Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee launches plan to stop Internet abuse

28 Nov 2019 News : Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee launches plan to stop Internet abuse Read more at, https://lnkd.in/fHxYe4U Extract : He called on governments to "strengthen laws and regulations" and companies "to ensure pursuit of profit is not at the expense of human rights and democracy" =========================== I wish you all luck, Tim [ ] But I also wish you were far more explicit by incorporating the following clause in your " Contract for the Web " : " Each and every time , any web site uses personal / private data of any user ( - data submitted at the time of registration ), it shall pay that user , $ 1 / - for such use . Governments around the world shall ensure such instant payments to its citizens , through implementation of : Digital Dividend from Demographic Data [ 14 Feb 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fRqce6R =============================

No comments:

Post a Comment