Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Explore hydrogen fuel, smog towers to combat toxic air, Supreme Court tells Centre

16 Nov 2019 News : Explore hydrogen fuel, smog towers to combat toxic air, Supreme Court tells Centre https://lnkd.in/fRNAheV Extract : >" I am not sure about the effectiveness of such purifiers because they have not been tried in Delhi. ", Sagnik Dey, Centre for Atmospheric Sciences. [ ] > “We do not have a prototype as of now .The one in Beijing hasn’t been very successful in curbing ambient air pollution but it definitely reduces concentrations. These towers can run on electrical power as solar isn’t very effective in winter. Depending on the amount of air it sucks in, such towers could cost anywhere between Rs 2 and Rs 5 crore,” said Rakesh Kumar, director, CSIR- [ / / ] > “They are effective in a limited area. We have documented some benefits,” said VK Shukla, in-charge of air quality management, Central Pollution Control Board. [ ] ===============================;= Officers of CSIR / CPCB, may want to check up : Anti – Pollution Towers [ 14 Mar 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fAek2mV

No comments:

Post a Comment