Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Centre Withholds Consumer Expenditure Survey Citing Data Quality Issues

16 Nov 2019 News : Centre Withholds Consumer Expenditure Survey Citing Data Quality Issues https://lnkd.in/f8XaDt5 ==================== Extract: > "Further, the results of the survey were examined and it was noted that there was a significant increase in the divergence in not only the levels in the consumption pattern but also the direction of the change when compared to the other administrative data sources like the actual production of goods and services," the MOSPI said. > "Concerns were also raised about the ability/sensitivity of the survey instrument to capture consumption of social services by households, especially on health and education ==================== Within next 2 years, China will have no problem with regard to " Consumer Expenditure " State will know : With all sale / purchase ( of Goods and Services ) taking place using Digital Currency, Government will have a life-time record of every citizen ( WHO purchased WHAT and WHEN , at WHAT price and from WHOM ). Elephant Bonds vs Dragon Bonds https://lnkd.in/fzR4mud

No comments:

Post a Comment