Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Centre is facing financial constraints to fund infra projects: Gadkari

27 Nov 2019 Centre is facing financial constraints to fund infra projects: Gadkari https://lnkd.in/eGFNw5T ============================ Highlight : “One thing is clear that the government is facing financial constraints and it is very difficult for any government to invest in all these sectors (infrastructure). That is why this is alternative with the help of public private investment," Gadkari said at credit rating agency CRISIL’s India Infrastructure Conclave in New Delhi. India needs to find out an infrastructure investment model that is lucrative for the investors as well as the financial institutions or the lenders, the minister said, adding that the country has huge opportunity for public private partnerships (PPPs). ====================================== Dear Shri Gadkariji, I urge you to consider the following suggestion that I sent you sometime ago as email : An Important Challenge ? [ 01 July 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fAqrCHD

No comments:

Post a Comment