Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 22, 2019

By offering 450 patented technologies absolutely FREE to Indian industries

22 Nov 2019 By offering 450 patented technologies absolutely FREE to Indian industries, DRDO has blazed a new trail which I hope will be followed by : > CSIR > NRDC > ICMR > ICAR > ISRO and dozens of other National Research Laboratories, even though there are questions re the " Commercial Potentials " of those technologies ! On other hand, I have listed here 13 problems which technologies have either solved or about to solve When solved, a NEW INDIA [ of Shri Modi's dream ], will emerge ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Better Late than Never

No comments:

Post a Comment