Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Wrong-side driving took 24 lives daily in 2018: Report

19 Nov 2019 News : Wrong-side driving took 24 lives daily in 2018: Report Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fxwzXv5 ===================== This is too serious a matter to depend upon drivers to be more civic minded and avoid wrong side driving Only solution is to automatically and remotely," immobilize " the vehicle plying on the wrong side - without human intervention ! Can be done using following technology : # Mandatory installation of RFID sensors in each and every vehicle # 24x7 monitoring of the location of every vehicle by deploying GPS based tracking of NaviC satellites ( with 1 meter resolution ) # As soon as NaviC detects a vehicle on the wrong side of the road ( direction detection as well ? ) , a signal / message will instruct the RFID sensor to switch-off the engine ( motor in case of EVs ) Reference : Transport Solutions ? Must try everything [ 25 Oct 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/f6a9-TP =============================

No comments:

Post a Comment