Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

45,000 forging sector employees may lose jobs

20 Nov 2019 News : 45,000 forging sector employees may lose jobs https://lnkd.in/fuehbvY ====================== Highlights : # There are close to 200 forging companies in India # 70 % of their production caters to Auto Industry # Due to current slowdown in Auto Industry, some 45,000 permanent workers are set to lose their jobs # Production in forge shops is down by 20 % to 50 % But , guess what happens when country switches over to Electric Vehicles , which hardly require any forged components ? Will most forge shops close down ? Can they change their product-line ? For " Shape of Things to come ", read : Car Grave-Yard of World ? [ 14 Feb 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fu8_r6W ================================

No comments:

Post a Comment