Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 22, 2019

Mercom Research revises annual solar installation forecast, down to 7.3 GW for 2019

22 Nov 2019 News: Mercom Research revises annual solar installation forecast, down to 7.3 GW for 2019 https://lnkd.in/eiZ4HSe ======================== Highlights : # The rooftop market continues to be weak amid a lack of financing and consistent regulatory issues # The report attributes the revision in the solar forecast to the slowdown in rooftop solar installations # According to the report, India’s cumulative solar installations stood at 33.8 GW by the end of Q3 2019. However, rooftop installations still only made up 12 per cent of the total # The country has crossed 4 GW of cumulative rooftop solar installations and achieved only 10 per cent of the 2022 target of 40 GW. ============================= Dear Shri R K Singhji [ Minister - MNRE ], Some 2 years ago, I was so elated by your announcement for giving impetus to Rooftop Solar projects, that I sent to you, following e-mail : Shri R K Singh - the Revolutionary [ 20 Feb 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/ekYMr37 What went wrong ?

No comments:

Post a Comment