Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 15, 2019

Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body

15 Nov 2019 Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body If this ever holds meaning to any one , it is India Every year, millions of our citizens die premature deaths due to , entirely " preventable " diseases Many more millions do not get timely / accurate / speedy treatment , when affected by illnesses Hundreds of millions of poor people cannot afford the treatment, even when available We need billions of rupees to set up thousands of free hospitals / nursing homes / healthcare centers I do not see on the horizon, any immediate answer as to , from where are we going to get those funds But what we can do , within the next 2 years, is to put technology to work , in delivery of a better healthcare . Here is how : MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM No need to be secretive !

No comments:

Post a Comment