Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, November 11, 2019

Germany's Merkel wants 1 million electric car charge points by 2030

11 Nov 2019 News: Germany's Merkel wants 1 million electric car charge points by 2030 https://lnkd.in/fYyBkqH ====================== Now Germany has 68 million vehicles ( 47 million cars ) - almost all petrol / diesel And , by now, it has 21,000 EV battery charging stations . This announcement by Merkel means, Germany must add 10 lakh charging stations in next 10 years , ie; 1 lakh per year How many EV charging stations would we require per year,for our 235 million vehicles ( all petrol / diesel ) ? And what would that cost ? And who ( which companies ) have those kind of funds ? Let us try the alternative of > EVs powered by Solar Panels mounted on roof-top of the vehicle, continuously charging a small Li-Ion Battery . No need for roadside charging stations ! This is no more a wishful thinking , with : New battery technology could slash the cost of electric vehicles https://lnkd.in/fDH56Tc ====================

No comments:

Post a Comment