Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, November 8, 2019

MMRDA offers landowners 50-50 profit-sharing deal in MMR to ease acquisition

08 Nov 2019 News : MMRDA offers landowners 50-50 profit-sharing deal in MMR to ease acquisition https://lnkd.in/fYb_5rK ========================= Highlights : Now, according to the new plan and conditions, the landowner only has to part with the land. In return, the MMRDA will make a partnership agreement with private players following which a growth centre will be set up. However, revenue generated from growth centres will be shared on 50-50 basis ============================== This is a half-way house . For a comprehensive solution, read : Land Acquisition Solution [ 05 May 2015 ] https://lnkd.in/fkExADN ==========================

No comments:

Post a Comment