Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, November 7, 2019

local Govt officers seem to be " paralyzed " into inaction

07 Nov 2019 In most other countries, " Judicial Activism " takes place in rare cases when the local Govt officers seem to be " paralyzed " into inaction Unfortunately, over the past 70 years, our bureaucrats have learned following wrong lessons from a political system called " Democracy " : # Do not decide / just postpone the decision / problem will solve itself # Why hang out your neck with a bad decision ? # No one can blame you for " Not deciding " because nothing goes wrong ! # Raise 10 questions against each and every reform suggestion # Pass the buck to some other Ministry # Point out 10 reasons why existing rules do not allow this solution I hope, Shri Modiji does not waste his time, trying to unravel this GORDIAN KNOT Only way is to cut it with a sword ! Before Supreme Court does it ! MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Legislation or No legislation !

No comments:

Post a Comment