Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Agencies can snoop on personal data for national security: Personal Data Protection Bill

11 Dec 2019 News: Agencies can snoop on personal data for national security: Personal Data Protection Bill Read more at: https://lnkd.in/feB82WG ================== Extract : As per the provision, the government will have the power to order or direct any internet or social-media provider (believed to be companies such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Amazon, Flipkart, Apple) – apart from a private citizen to share the data demanded by any of the central investigating agencies ====================== This is " Carte Blanche " and needs to have safeguards , described in detail at : Who watches the Watchmen ? [ 12 Jan 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fjsHQg5 =============

No comments:

Post a Comment