Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 1, 2019

E-pharmacies can’t stock medicine, can operate only through retailers

01 Dec 2019 News : E-pharmacies can’t stock medicine, can operate only through retailers Hindustan Times ST (Mumbai) 1 Dec 2019 Rhythma Kaul medical stores, or e-pharmacies, will not be allowed to stock medicines and will have to tie up with offline retail pharmacies to deliver drugs to consumers, according to revised draft regulations by the Union health ministry. The original draft regulations for online medicine retailers have been tweaked by the ministry after stiff opposition from so-called brick-and-mortar retailers. The revised draft also has a provision to allow retail pharmacists to deliver medicines at a customer’s doorstep, a health ministry official said. The initial draft, released August last year, had allowed online sale of medicines, barring narcotics, psychotropic drugs and tranquillizers, by a registered e-pharmacy. ======================== This seems to be a " Special Case " of e-commerce May not work as intended and 50 odd e-pharmacies will find a way around It would be much better to implement : Regulating Online Pharmacies https://lnkd.in/fzvvNvV =====================

No comments:

Post a Comment