Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Eg : Current scenario in respect of CAA ( Citizenship Amendment Act )

Even " well-intention-ed " laws can cause a lot of harm / social damage, if the Government fails to clearly " communicate " its beneficial aspects to the citizens , much before introducing the relevant Bill in Lok Sabha Eg : Current scenario in respect of CAA ( Citizenship Amendment Act ) Some few months from now, this scenario could repeat in the case of proposed NRC [ National Register for Citizenship ] bill - which will become " Confusion Confounded ", with the proposed NPR [ National Population Register ] ! Add to this, the citizen data that will get collected over a ONE YEAR period , by a MILLION enumerators going from house to house, for CENSUS 2021 ! ! https://lnkd.in/fKmAaid To prevent something similar happening to the proposed NSC { National Statistics Commission } Bill , here are my suggestions to : Shri Rao Inderjit Singhji Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of Ministry of Statistics [ / ] MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM A Reform by Re-naming ? https://lnkd.in/fr-82aK

No comments:

Post a Comment