Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Finance minister invites citizens’ inputs for Union Budget 2020-21

17 Dec 2019 News: Finance minister invites citizens’ inputs for Union Budget 2020-21 https://lnkd.in/f3aXtkv ======================= Extract : “Those wishing to give inputs on hashtagBudget2020 please do so using @mygovindia - Inviting Ideas and Suggestions for Union Budget 2020-2021,” she tweeted. The Budget is expected to be presented on February 1, a Saturday ===================== Anticipating this invite, a few days back I sent following suggestion ( thru email ),to Smt Sitharamanji : Congratulations, Shri Surjit Bhallaji, https://lnkd.in/fyVw_Sr =================== If implemented, this has the potential to boost our GDP , to over 8 % in 2020 ! Does anyone have a better idea ? If so, please share it with me on :

No comments:

Post a Comment