Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Census / NPR , would cost the country, Rs 12,000 crore ( once every 10 years ? )

28 Dec 2019 Census / NPR , would cost the country, Rs 12,000 crore ( once every 10 years ? ) That is Rs 1,200 crore PER YEAR If my following suggestion gets implemented , we could save that recurring cost of Rs 1200 crore But, that saving is PEANUTS compared to the potential benefits of a DYNAMIC / PERPETUALLY ONGOING / AUTOMATIC , updating of population data ( 24x7 ) , by implementing my suggestion ! I urge Shri Amit Shah [ Home Minister ] to ask his officers to examine my suggestion MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM A Case of Mistaken Identity ?

No comments:

Post a Comment