Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

BJP plans to hold 250 press-conferences ( or is that , "Rallies " ?

Dear Shri Amitbhai Shah [ Home Minister / '' ] I came across news that BJP plans to hold 250 press-conferences ( or is that , "Rallies " ? ) , and reach out to 3 crore citizens , to explain / clarify the LOGIC / RATIONALE , of : # Census 2021 # NPR ( National Population Register ) # NRC ( National Register of Citizenship ) While welcoming this overdue initiative , I urge that your Ministry complete the enclosed COMPARATIVE TABULATION ( of Census vs NPR vs NRC ), and publishes in all News Papers / Social Media / Govt web sites etc, before the starting of the proposed rallies Being very easy to grasp the purpose behind each , such a TABULATION will go a long way to remove the MISTRUST from the minds of our citizens MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Confused about CENSUS - NPR - NRC ?

No comments:

Post a Comment