Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

No stay on any infra project, will speed them up: Uddhav Thackeray

04 Dec 2019 News : No stay on any infra project, will speed them up: Uddhav Thackeray Read more at: https://lnkd.in/fD5MZDu ================================== Extract : They added that the Mumbai-Nagpur Samruddhi Corridor was the most discussed =========================== I wonder if that discussion centered around what it will cost a car to use that corridor - such as : Petrol cost / km = Rs 7.0 ( Rs 70 per litre giving 10 km / litre ) Toll / km = Rs 2.5 ( proposed ) Maintenance Cost / km = Rs 0.5 ( oil + spares etc ) Total Cost / km = Rs 10 So , one way trip will cost = Rs 7,060 ! ( source : A “ Reverse Toll “ ? Possible ! / 07 March 2017 https://lnkd.in/fPx5ZhX ===========================

No comments:

Post a Comment