Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 8, 2019

No official estimate of undisclosed wealth abroad

08 Dec 2019 News : No official estimate of undisclosed wealth abroad Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fwG6Nt9 ==================== Extract : There is no official estimate of the undisclosed wealth held by Indians abroad, minister of state for finance Anurag Thakur told the Lok Sabha on Monday. ================= Here are some " Unofficial Estimates " : # * siphoned away ABROAD by Indians during 2005-14 , is Rs 35 lakh*crores * stashed away LOCALLY ( in vaults / land / gold etc ) is approx Rs 30 lakh*crores " Given that India's GDP in 2016 is expected to be USD 2.3 trillion, the size of India's black economy is approximately USD 460 billion (over Rs 30 lakh crore), ==================== Read more at : FEAR works better than PERSUASION [ 10 Oct 2016 ] https://lnkd.in/fWePxwE

No comments:

Post a Comment