Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Make world-class footpaths, Uddhav tells civic officers

Make world-class footpaths, Uddhav tells civic officers Chief minister Uddhav Thackeray on Friday asked the BMC to create world-class footpaths to encourage Mumbaikars to walk. The issue came up during a ‘rare meeting’ at Sahyadri Guest House where the CM discussed work with ward officials and encouraged them to expedite works. During the meeting, officials of the 24 wards made a presentation of select roads, footpaths and gardens. Thackeray told the ward officials to maintain footpaths in their wards, ensure they are not uneven or broken and set an example for other cities across the state. =============================== I urge CM to try following method to ensure that footpaths remain free of vendors and clean : After installing those 50,000 video cameras , use following software ( embedded in a computerized CCTV network ) to compute the monthly salary of each ward officer : Salary Payable / Payroll Salary = ( Length of footpath in his ward clear of encroachment * Percentage of time free of encroachment ) divided by ( Total Length of footpath * Total Hours in that Month ) ie: Ratio of " Clear Kilometer*Hours / Total Kilometer*Hours " [ https://lnkd.in/f8fk4AE ]

No comments:

Post a Comment