Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Banking crisis over, take decisions fearlessly: PM

07 Dec 2019 News : Banking crisis over, take decisions fearlessly: PM https://lnkd.in/fac-j6v ===================== Extract : > Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday sent out a message to all banking employees to take “genuine business decisions” without fear. > He announced the imminent creation of a new framework which would bring banks under a protective umbrella to enable effective decision-making > Now, there will be no questions about genuine business decisions. We are soon coming up with a directive to ensure that before any action is taken [against any officer], a serving banking or finance expert will scrutinise the decisions.” ======================== In my following email to Shri Modiji, I provided such a FRAMEWORK , 5 years back : To Err is Human [ 20 June 2014 ] https://lnkd.in/fQZj_WZ ===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment