Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Govt plans to bail out clean energy firms

04 Dec 2019 News : Govt plans to bail out clean energy firms https://lnkd.in/f6KSDRs ============================ Extract : With record low solar and wind power tariffs, banks are wary of lending to renewable energy developers as they suspect the viability of such projects. ======================== With DISCOMS owing RE developers, Rs ₹67,237 crore, how will Govt " bail out " ? By using tax-payers' money , I suppose ! I urge Shri R K Singhji ( Minster for Renewable Energy ) to consider following permanent / long term solutions : Climate Conundrum ? [ 10 Oct 2018 ] https://lnkd.in/fiGfuyQ ===================

No comments:

Post a Comment