Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Govt chalks out plan for Rs 100-lakh cr investment in infra over 5 years: Goyal

01 Dec 2019 News : Govt chalks out plan for Rs 100-lakh cr investment in infra over 5 years: Goyal Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/fy-8r6D Extract : Goyal, who is also railways minister said that Rs 100 lakh crore in the next five years is “not a small amount”. “Obviously, the government cannot put in this kind of money so we will have to engage the private sector. We will have to work closely through the public-private partnership model,” Goyal said. ===================================== But , from where is " Private Sector " going to find that " Rs 100 lakh*crore " funds ? I get a feeling that , within the next 15 days , Government will announce the " Elephant Bonds " , whose details can be read at : Congratulations, Shri Surjit Bhallaji, [ 31 Oct 2019 ] https://lnkd.in/fyVw_Sr ================================

No comments:

Post a Comment