Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, December 6, 2019

Govt wants PSUs to hire more apprentices for service business

06 Dec 2019 News : Govt wants PSUs to hire more apprentices for service business Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/ermFU9c ==================== Extract : It is estimated that the top 100 PSUs in the country represent 20% of the total manpower and are utilizing 30% of the apprenticeship training potential. These engage 66% of the current apprentices engaged in the country ========================= Thank You Shri Mahendra Nath Pandeyji, For implementing most of my suggestions ( including removal of limit on no of apprentices ) , listed in : Saving Jobs : Creating Jobs https://lnkd.in/eUwbSjc HOW CAN WE GET INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL ESTABLISHMENTS TO PROVIDE EXPERIENCE TO TRAINEES PASSING OUT OF ITIs ? * Amend Apprenticeship Act * Allow all Industrial and Commercial Establishments to engage ANY NUMBER of apprentices ( without upper limit ) , for a period of 3 years * Starting stipend = Min of Semi-Skilled wages ( currently , approx Rs 6,000 pm ) * Annual Increment = 5 % * Establishment to pay 75 % of stipend * Government to pay 25 % of stipend ( DBT into Jan Dhan account of the Apprentice )

No comments:

Post a Comment