Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Have we opened up Pandora's Box with Data Protection Bill ?

12 Dec 2019 Have we opened up Pandora's Box with Data Protection Bill ? For over 2 years , I sent nearly 45 emails to the Cabinet Ministers , saying : This is un-implementable and , will lead to endless litigation , without being able to "protect " the data owners Now that the bill has been formally introduced in Lok Sabha ( - and promptly referred to a Select Committee ), there are many voices saying the same thing ! But each " Critic " of the Bill , has only a narrow view For a comprehensive perspective, no need to read those 45 emails Just read the summary here MYBLOGEPAGE.BLOGSPOT.COM Dangerous ? Orwellian ? Stringent ?

No comments:

Post a Comment