Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

suggestions for incorporation in forthcoming budget

17 Dec 2019 Dear Madam Nirmala Sitharamanji, You have invited citizens to send ideas / suggestions for incorporation in forthcoming budget I believe that while evaluating any suggestion ( for possible acceptance ) , criteria uppermost in your mind would be : > What is the amount of FUNDS needed to implement this suggestion ? > From where, and how , will required FUNDS get generated ? > What IMPACT ( measurable ) would this suggestion have on the revival of our economy ? > Would this impact lead to a long-term and lasting benefit to our economy ? I urge you to subject my following suggestion to these tests : Rooftop Solar : An Opportunity Lost ? https://lnkd.in/exsXu2q ============================ hashtagBudget hashtagFunds hashtagSolar hashtagRooftop

No comments:

Post a Comment