Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 7, 2019

‘Ecomm Policy Under Govt Consideration’

07 Dec 2019 News: Haven’t fixed deadline for it; govt’s holding meetings with all stakeholders, says minister Piyush Goyal The Economic Times / 7 Dec 2019 Commerce and industry minister Piyush Goyal told Parliament on Friday that the government is considering formulating a national ecommerce policy but has not fixed a deadline for it. “....adding that a draft policy covering various areas of e-commerce has been prepared and put out in public domain for comments. Goyal said the views and suggestions received are under consideration. ==================================== Dear Shri Goyalji, It is still not too late to come out and openly announce : " It is a futile exercise to define what is E Commerce , considering that soon everything will get sold Online " If in doubt , please read : Weave a Wondrous World [ W3 ] / 20 Jan 2019 https://lnkd.in/fW4m8ja ===============

No comments:

Post a Comment