Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday, December 7, 2019

China-built Tesla cars secure new energy vehicle subsidies

07 Dec 2019 News : China-built Tesla cars secure new energy vehicle subsidies https://lnkd.in/f5EvdcV ===================================== Extract : > It was not immediately clear how much of a subsidy the vehicles would receive. The starting price for China-made Model 3 cars is 355,800 yuan ($50,550), according to Tesla’s website. ( = Rs 35.4 lakh ) > The California-based electric vehicle maker aims to make more than 1,000 vehicles a week by the end of 2019 for it Shanghai plant and deliver the China-made vehicles before the Chinese new year on Jan. 25. The annual capacity at the factory in its first phase is expected to reach 250,000 vehicles, equivalent to about 4,800 a week. This will include 150,000 Model 3 cars. ================================== What kind of subsidies could make a Rs 35.4 lakh car " affordable " to the Chinese ( or . for that matter, to even Americans / Europeans ) ? Read : Will Tesla follow Apple ? [ 23 May 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fZg5yQQ

No comments:

Post a Comment