Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday, December 9, 2019

This Politician from Maharashtra and “MAGICIAN FARMER” Makes 60 Crores Without Doing Any Work

09 Dec 2019 News : This Politician from Maharashtra and “MAGICIAN FARMER” Makes 60 Crores Without Doing Any Work https://lnkd.in/fzNAEwh ================== Extract : To be precise, [ Supriya Sule ] she has earned around 61 crores of rupees in just five years! Most interesting thing is that this huge money has been earned through 9 acres of land ! .....this farmer has raised her income from Rs. 52 crores to Rs. 113.87 crores in the span of five years, from 2009 to 2014. If a farmer can really earn this much, that too in a drought hit region, then is it not a lesson to be learnt for all other farmers? It may also be a tool to evade some tax as there is no tax on agricultural income yet. Well played, Ms. Supriya Sule ji!!!! You should teach all the farmers how to make money ================================== Rs 61 cr in 5 years Rs 12 cr ( = Rs 1200 lakh ) per year from 9 acres = Rs 133 lakh / acre / year I was a fool to suggest that the Govt guarantee to farmers , Rs 6 lakhs / acre ! Read : A Different Kind of UFO ? [ 22 Sept 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fhXA-8g

No comments:

Post a Comment