Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday, December 6, 2019

Price rise soon in Parliament canteen

06 Dec 2019 News : Price rise soon in Parliament canteen Read more at: //https://lnkd.in/enEMk_9 =============== Extract : The subsidy of around Rs. 17 crore annually on the lunch and snacks served in canteens has drawn criticism from various quarters from time to time Some are of the view that they will end up paying more. However, the counter-argument by some MPs is that one will only be required to pay what the common person pays anywhere for his or her food. ======================= Hey ! Don't grudge our POOR MPs for depending on this subsidized food ! Here is proof of their poverty : Demand Vs Supply [ 23 Nov 2013 ] https://lnkd.in/ei9mx_X ===============

No comments:

Post a Comment