Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Govt in Talks with German Co for Rooftop Solar Scheme

04 Dec 2019 News : Govt in Talks with German Co for Rooftop Solar Scheme The Economic Times / 4 Dec 2019 Government is working with German financing institution KfW to bring a rooftop solar scheme that will bring down the cost of the power so generated to `2.5 per unit, Union minister of micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) Nitin Gadkari said. Gadkari said the government is working to bring down the cost of power, logistics and capital which will help reduce cost of production in India. “We are trying to reduce power costs. We are bringing a rooftop solar scheme with KfW, with the help of which the cost of power will be `2.5 per unit at maximum,” Gadkari said at a FICCI Summit on MSME ecosystem here on Tuesday. =========================== Congratulations, Shri Gakariji , for this recognition that : # There is urgent need to bring down cost of Solar Power # And answer lies in liberal financing of Rooftop Solar Ref : Green Buildings ? Put Greed to Work ! [ 05 June 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fuyHJ74 ======================= Sun : Our Soul ( A New SOS ) [ 02 Jan 2017 ] https://lnkd.in/fFFJgtR --------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment