Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Corporate tax cut will make India a global manufacturing hub: FM

05 Dec 2019 News : Corporate tax cut will make India a global manufacturing hub: FM https://lnkd.in/fCJQZ8z ================ Extract : > Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has asserted that the corporate tax cut bonanza, which would result in revenue foregone of ₹1.45 lakh crore, would help India become a “manufacturing hub” as it would boost new investments into the manufacturing sector. > At this stage, the impact, although positive, is only anecdotal and will take some time before complete conclusions could be drawn on the move, Sitharaman added. > The whole objective of reducing corporate tax was to drive and attract manufacturing investments from all over the world. This had prompted us to introduce a special rate of 15 per cent for new investments from new companies that go into operation between October 2019 to 2023,” she said. ================================ No doubt, a very welcome move . But, by itself, its impact will be small, since many other countries too, are lowering corporate taxes What will make real difference ? Read : Foundation of Economy https://lnkd.in/fEZbr8f

No comments:

Post a Comment